Like most harnesses, the FIRE (male) can be adjusted to fit and offers additional levels of adjustability that sets the FIRE apart from the rest of the field.
The FIRE has been designed so that additional adjustments can be made to balance the bridge position, while further tweaking can perfect how your body weight is distributed in the harness (for instance, more on the back or more on the legs). There are 3 bridge positions, aligning you forward, centrally or backwards, and the bridge also slides from side to side around the body to avoid harness twist. There are also numerous gear loops and attachment points.
Available for both FIRE & GEMINI, there is also a fully adjustable ‘one-size-fits-all’ Chest Yoke, which clips directly on to your base harness while you’re wearing it, transforming it into a full-body fall/arrest harness in under a minute. The Chest Yoke can be worn with straight or crossed straps and is suitable for many applications such as SRT, having fully rated, front and rear attachment points.
- Ergonomically designed back and leg pads with breathable open cells reducing heat and dissipating moisture
- Quick clip buckles with assist release and easy adjustability
- Sub harness for additional anatomical support to female pelvis
- Unique lower multi ring designerd to give alternative bridge attachment points for superior load balancing – allowing up to 3 rope bridges
- Unique floating bridge allowing lateral movement without twisting harness on body
- Accessory attachment points for all the equipment you will ever need
- Rear leg pad adjusters for optimum comfort, load and balance