The Protos® Integral Arborist protective helmet with its certification according to EN12492, EN352-3 and EN1731, is a reliable partner for heavy duty action and extreme weather conditions from cold and wet to hot and dry temperatures. Thanks to the extraordinary ventilation system, your head stays cool and dry. The high-tech visor offers maximum visibility and won’t freeze even in extreme minus temperatures. The feature that makes the Protos® Integral so unique is the “integral solution”. Pfanner succeeded in integrating all crucial/accessory parts within the helmet shell. This way you cannot get caught on twigs, brushwood or other obstacles.
- Protos Arborist meets the Standard for climbing helmets (EN 12492)
- Shell- and ear-protection material made of ABS (incl. UV-protection)
- Adjustable helmet size: 54-62 cm
- All parts fully integrated under the shell
- The visor is produced using a special etching technology (DIN EN 1731:2007-02)
- Adjustable pressure fitting for the ear protection (DIN EN 352-3)
- Ear Defenders SNR = 26dB