treeMOTION has opened up new dimensions for tree climbers
increased freedom of movement, individual gear loops, high work positioning comfort, improved distribution of load, special D-rings and an exchangeable rope bridge.
In the treeMOTION system, the rope bridge plays an essential role as a central movable suspension. Its certification and the hardware developed for it make the harness the ultimate must-have for treeclimbers.
When developing treeMOTION, Teufelberger drew on the wealth of experience of eight-time world champion Bernd Strasser: superior performance and simple handling are the logical results. Three easy-to-handle readjustment mechanisms allow users to tune the front D-rings to their individual needs. The entire forward suspension system is constantly in motion and therefore ideally geared to the body movements of the climber.
The leg loops function independently, providing even greater comfort. As result of the optimised freedom of movement ensured by webbing movement through hardware, increased webbing abrasion is unavoidable. As in the case of the exchangeable rope bridge, the hip/leg connection can also be replaced in a CE-compliant manner.
Development in cooperation with the world champion makes the treeMOTION system particularly suited for practical use and ensures top-notch performance, thanks to many well-thought-out details such as:
- stepless adjustment of suspension system improves load distribution to hips and legs
- ergonomically shaped back padding maintains comfort and keeps it in place
- adjustable gear loops
- quick-release buckles at waist and leg loops
- logical, color-coded distinction between PPE attachment points and gear loops
- accessory brackets on both sides allow ‘clipped up’ stowage of a chainsaw
- compression straps for First Aid kit and adjustable lumbar support
- possibility to work position from the side ‘D’ rings or the forward suspension D’s
- bespoke chest harness available as an accessory