Mechanical Prusik for arborists
The ZIGZAG mechanical Prusik allows the user to move around efficiently in a tree using classic Prusik pulley system technique. The linked rings provide precision and fluidity when moving around. The pulley is mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow the slack to be taken up easily. The steel construction offers great durability.
- Technique identical to classic Prusik pulley system
- Release lever mounted on spring for great precision when jamming/releasing the device. Varying the pressure on this lever controls the speed of the descent
- Friction links provide progressive braking action for fluidity when moving around
- Pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- Swivel always keeps the device in position for better rope glide through the device
- Steel construction for improved durability
- Upper connection point to easily connect the end of the double rope. It has a flexible ring that helps maintain the connector in the major axis position.
- Only for use on double ropes
Now In Stock !
- Technical notice – ZIGZAG [PDF – 4.08 MB]
- The Product ZIGZAG Experience [PDF – 8.82 MB]
- ZIGZAG: summary of changes to the 2013 version [PDF – 584.66 KB]