The tree and the snake are famous (or better infamous?) symbols of Paradise. Yet ART’s new Snakeanchor is all but a snake in the grass. Quite the contrary, it shines as a new multi talented star on tree climber’s equipment. The Snakeanchor comes equipped with the brand new tube shaped ring (just as the Ropeguide 2010 und the LightAnchor). This newly designed principle unites rope and ring in a new system of complementing each other. The Snakeanchor serves as lanyard and anchoring device, it can be continuously adjusted (2.7″ intervals).
Why call it Multitalented?
The SnakeAnchor can be installed open and used as friction device with pulley or biner in the desired length. It also can be installed in choking mode and continuously adjusted as well. Because of the tube shaped ring this procedure works much better than with any other tool known so far.
The one-and-only combination system of tube shaped ring, parallel sewn 8mm polyamide rope as well as segment stitching makes for a strong, versatile and easy to use tool in everyday work situations. If you want to secure or block the choked sling, you just need to install a small biner into an open rope segment right in front of the ring. Climbing ropes can be fastened as lower anchor. This way you can for example, install a lowering device for aerial rescue at any given place.
- to be used as lower and upper anchor
- segment stitching makes for continuous adjustments (2.7″ intervals)
- securing position in choking mode installation with non-locking carabiners
- to be used as adjustable friction saver with carabiners or pulleys
- great abrasion resistance and wide contact surface based on parallel sewn 8mm double strand polyamide rope
- High load capacity plus protection of eye with tube shaped ART ring
- Better security and tensile strength based on even load distribution onto whole of tube shape ring structure
- Length – 2.5m & 5m