With it’s snug fit, high-tec materials and gel palm pads, the AT900 is the favourite choice for experts.
- MATERIALS – Soft leather front and 4-way stretch fabric back with rubber finger and palm reinforcement. Gel Inserts in palm.
- BENEFITS – Flexible, dexterous and hard wearing. Extra comfort with gel inserts.
- STITCHING – Heavy Duty Threads
- BENEFITS – Increased durability.
- CUFF – Extended length with velcro adjustable strap. Pull on tab.
- BENEFITS – Stops muck and dirt getting into the glove. Keeps glove tight on the hand.
- LINING – Saoft moisture wicking fleece.
- BENEFITS – Reduces sweat.
- Saw Protection – Multi-layer high tenacity polester clogging fibres. Left Hand Only.
- BENEFITS – Safe – layers aren’t reduced to make the glove lighter.
- CE SPECIFICATION – EN388:2003 (2,1,3,2) & EN420:2003 & EN381-7:1999 Class 0 (16m/s)
- BENEFITS – Fully SATRA certified – no worries as to safety.